ZRC - Safe Operation Procedures for Microwave Darkroom
In order to implement the standard and strict test work and process, Anwei has formulated the darkroom operation procedures to make customers more assured and ensure the efficient and high-quality output of products.
1. According to the principle of detection before operation, anyone who wants to work in a dangerous workplace in a limited space must measure the concentration of oxygen, harmful gas, combustible gas and dust in advance according to the actual situation, and can only enter after meeting the safety requirements. Before accurately measuring the concentration of oxygen, harmful gas, combustible gas and dust, it is strictly prohibited to enter the workplace.
2. Ensure the air quality of hazardous work sites in limited space. The oxygen content shall be above 18% and below 23.5%. The allowable concentration of harmful toxic gas, combustible gas and dust must meet the safety requirements of national standards.
3. During hazardous operations in limited space, ventilation shall be strengthened, and pure oxygen shall not be used for ventilation. Necessary measurement times or continuous detection shall be maintained in hazardous operations where the concentration of oxygen, harmful gas, combustible gas and dust may change.
4. All electrical equipment used during operation must comply with relevant technical operation procedures for power safety. Safety miner's lamp or safety lamp below 36V shall be used for lighting, and hand-held electric tools exceeding safety voltage must be equipped with leakage protector according to regulations.
5. When it is found that there may be harmful gas and combustible gas, the tester shall use harmful gas detector, combustible gas tester and other equipment for detection at the same time.
6. The testing personnel shall wear isolation respirator, and it is strictly prohibited to use oxygen respirator.
7. In the operation site with combustible gas or combustible dust, all detection instruments, electric tools, lighting lamps, etc. must use explosion-proof products that meet the requirements of code for design of electrical installations in explosive and fire hazardous environments.
8. For places where ventilation measures cannot be taken due to explosion-proof and anti-oxidation or it is difficult to fully ventilate due to the limitation of working environment, operators must be equipped with and use isolated respiratory protection devices such as air respirator or hose mask.
9. Operators shall accurately count the number of people before entering and leaving the dangerous workplace in limited space.
10. When working in hazardous workplaces with limited space, operators and supervisors shall specify clear contact signals in advance.
11. If the risk of hypoxia in the workplace may affect the safety of personnel in nearby workplaces, relevant personnel in these workplaces shall be notified in time.